We all need an extra layer of fat to stay warm once it finally decides to turn warm.
Simple ingredients of milk, white chocolate chips, sweet and condensed milk and a vanilla bean sliced open. That’s it people. That is all you need to make the most decadent warm drink. It is truly the best crock pot white hot chocolate you will ever have. Hands down. Then with a shot of RumChata it quickly becomes the best crock pot RumChata white hot chocolate you have ever had.
Place these ingredients in the crock pot. Stir to combine and cook on low heat. After one hour, stir again, and let continue to cook on low for another hour. Once everything is melted together, serve in big mugs. If you want to take it up a notch, add some RumChata to the big mug of white hot chocolate. Just a shot will do.
CROCK POT RUMCHATA WHITE HOT CHOCOLATECrock Pot RumChata White Hot Chocolate recipe is one of the most decadent drink recipes I have ever experienced. It was rich and luscious to drink. Great for warming up on chilly winter nights.INGREDIENTS
- 6 cups of milk
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1, 14 ounce can of sweetened and condensed milk
- 1 vanilla bean, sliced open
- 6 shots of RumChata (Optional)INSTRUCTIONS
- Combine all the ingredients into a crock pot and stir together until combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring after first hour. Continue to cook until mixture is hot and white chocolate chips are completely melted. Stir occasionally to check.
- Stir well before serving each mug. Add a shot of RumChata to each mug wanting spike white hot chocolate.
- Garnish as desired with whip cream or marshmallows.